суббота, 24 апреля 2010 г.

Volcanic ash cloud.

The cloud of volcanic ash drifting across Europe is continuing to make much of the continent a no-fly zone this week.It is the most discussed news.I chose this audio because of topicality of this theme. I have listened this text nearly 4 times.And I would like to say,that pretty much everything was clear for me to understand.
And now I’am ready to retail the content of this article.At the beginning of the text newscaster introduces us with the history of volcanic eruptions. According to his words, the same powerful volcanic eruption was in 1940.

Then we can hear a few monologues: citizens of different countries which were abroad on holiday or on business trip tell that they unable to return home.They are forced to live in airports and this is too difficult for them. These unfortunate people every minute waiting when the airports will begin to function.


By the way , in this audio we can hear about the fate of some airlines: in case of stopping a cash flow , a start-up companies with might and main try to survive.
As for me, I was unpleasantly surprised when this event happened. I always thought that in the 21 century we are in safety. Unfortunately there is another situation in our crazy world

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий